this weekend i’ll be headed to NYC to attend and do some work at the chapel designers conference! i’m beyond thrilled to be on board with holly chapple and her crew of floral experts. expect lots of pretty images headed your way – be sure to follow me on instagram! i’ll be working there all week and doing some on-site blogging for holly, so next week will be a blog hiatus for me.
in the meantime, here are some lovely links for your weekend!
– i love this series from tristan at besotted blog called a week of film photography. i’m all nuts about film images. they’re so fresh and so clean, clean [if you know what i mean].
– my friend & wedding planner janice carnevale released her first e-book on having your wedding at home. pass it along as it’s chock full of wedding wisdom. this is gold, y’all, and it’s free! no excuses.
– for you small biz owners & freelancers, is there a trick to getting everything done? there are lots of “techniques” out there, but this one’s an good read. perhaps one of these 10 designer tools to stay organized could help.
– here’s a super cute pictionary perfect wedding proposal story! it’s definitely worth a good scroll.
– if you’re interested in creating your own website, check out skillcrush’s 2-week online class.
– jon cozart’s disney spoof of ‘after ever after’ is incredible!
and, my favorite of this week [okay, i'm cheating, i have 2]:
– 23 ways to feel better instantly: i’m all about #1, 3, 4 & 13 [snail mail style]!
– a dear friend wrote a very nostalgic piece on life after college, which then makes me want to do #1 from the previous link. though i want mostly to cry, it was quite well-written, long!
thanks for joining me this week!
[photo by moey hoque via portable.tv]