hoping for a good balance of solitude and productivity this weekend. i’ve got a few of thought-provoking articles in today’s links for the weekend, so make sure you have some time to sit and mull it over as i’ll be doing the same.
• an article on the secret to staying motivated? choosing optimism over anger
• for the ladies, especially – beware of broken glass: the media’s double standard for women at the top on sheryl sandberg [facebook] and marissa mayer [yahoo]
• love this post about having healthy emotions – say it, girl!
for your entertainment:
• this 8-year-old girl makes everyone want to quit guitar – watch her play
• a hilarious website called pinterest, you are drunk
• laughed a lot earlier this week watching ew with jimmy fallon + channing tatum it’s an older video, but so funny
• for those DC/VA locals – 22 most anticipated spring restaurant openings. you can bet i’ll be hitting those up!
enjoy your weekend!