i cannot believe my eyes. march is upon us! someone wake me up. gee whiz, time flies and i have no clue where it goes but behind me. i’ve got lots of exciting things going on in my life for the next few months [will share about them along the way!]. let’s hope i can hold on + keep up!
• okay, you know i’ve got to post a few oscar-related links. girls and boys everywhere are crushing on jlaw [myself included]. here are 11 reasons why jennifer lawrence is your bff in your head. i loved ben affleck’s acceptance speech regarding his marriage – some serious real talk right there, guys.
• one of the most amazing shadow dances to alicia keys’ empire state of mind from germany. i’m dying to see one of these in real life.
• i love bri and katie’s advice about working for free for your friends. this is a tough thing to tackle, and i have a feeling i’ll be dealing with it a lot in the future. wise advice, ladies.
• this post on advice you’d give your 23-year-old self has been really encouraging for me to see others’ perspectives on where i am and where i’m going
• a ridiculously cool post juxtaposing very similiar hairdos and works of art
• for all y’all who love the “screaming goat” viral videos, here are 23 best goat remixes.
• get behind the scenes with joy cho of oh joy! and see where it all started
and i’ve saved the best for last…
a beautifully written post from thought catalog, ‘when you are always waiting‘ which sums up [more or less] how i’ve been lately.